September 12, 2019
Noon to 5 PM
Delta Hotel by Marriott Anaheim, Garden Grove, CA
Delta Hotels By Marriott
12021 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92840
Join us at the Delta Marriott with 60+ exhibitors, 3 breakout sessions, and our lunch reception where we recognize local business contributions in the areas of Conservation, Health, and Technology for our annual signature event!
Exhibitor Pricing & Packages
Exhibitor registration now open for our 11th Annual Green & Health Expo!
Here are a few of the options of exhibiting your product or service at our 11th Annual Green and Health Expo:
* – ELECTRICTY – the venue adds a “per location” cost when requesting power to a specific location. Please note this is a request and subject to our contractor successfully supplying power to multiple locations. In the event we are not able to provide electricity, we will refund this fee.
Do you know a company or government agency that deserves recognition?
Make sure you nominate them for an award!
Let us give recognition to companies, big and small, who have retrofitted or implemented Green/Health programs. Please nominate and describe one company as an Emerald Awardee in the following categories:
- Greenest Company or Product
- Best Sustainability Company or Product
- Best Health Company or Product
- Best Tech Company or Product
Nomination Deadline: August 10, 2018
Final nominees for each category will be recognized and given certificates. The winner for each category will get a plaque and legislator recognition. The winners will be announced on August 23, 2018 at FACCOC’s Business Opportunity Day. Judges will be picked from the sponsors, advisory board members, along with members of the Green Committee. Judges’ companies will not be eligible for the awards.
Thank You to Our Sponsors