The Filipino-American Advisory Board of the Filipino-American Chamber or Commerce of Orange County (FACCOC) has as it mission: “to participate in delivering the right product and services an the right time”. The current program direction is to plan on a successful succession planning by bringing aboard, young entrepreneurs who will be the key players of the up coming business world; to promote conservation, green and health products; and, to assist in getting small businesses to the next level. The advisory board is made up of representatives from supporting corporations, successful Filipino-American entrepreneurs, and business advocates who are in the business of providing programs that assist business owners. The advisory board meets quarterly and together with the FACCOC board of directors, discuss and plan on events o_ered by the chamber to its constituency and the community at large.
- Luchie Allen, Balita Media, Inc.
- Jules Barba, JB Diamonds
- Fannie & Dante Cantal, Twin Eagles, Inc.
- Romeo Maniquez, Romepower Services
- Linda Stone, APR Consulting, Inc.
- Joe Alderete, Southern California Edison
- John Arena, Metropolitan Water District of Southern CA.
- Bekele Demissie, Orange County Transportation Authority
- Joanna Favis-Pamaran, US Bank
- Mark Gaughan, Sempra Energy / The Gas Company
- Michell Guajardo, Walmart
- Keith Janca, New York Life
- Wigsby Mendoza, Metropolitan Water District of Southern CA.
- Gina Pineda, Orange County Water District
- Jack Toan, Wells Fargo Bank
- Eleanor Torres, Orange County Water District
- Raymond Tunnell, Hays Companies
- ABS-CBN Foundation International
- COTIFA, Council on Trade and Investment for Filipino-Americans
- Leila Mozaffari, Small Business Development Center of OC