September 12, 2019
Noon to 5 PM
Delta Hotel by Marriott Anaheim, Garden Grove, CA
1. Where should I park & enter the building? How much is parking?
A: Parking is located in the rear of the hotel and this presents challenges with bringing large items to and from your car. There will be an exhibitor entrance near the guest shuttle stop along the curb at the front of the hotel. We will have directional signs pointing you toward this entrance.
Parking is FREE.
2. What time should I arrive?
A: Setup starts at 10:30 AM. We highly recommend arriving at this time so you don’t have to scramble for setting up your display.
3. How many guests can I bring?
A: Exhibitors can bring up to 10 guests free of charge. They must register online and use the exhibitor VIP guest option. All non-FACCOC members who show up unregistered will be required to pay the entrance fee.
4. Do I need to complete any additional paperwork?
A: If you will be providing samples, you will need to complete a waiver and email back prior to the event. Sales transactions are only allowed on the expo floor through a city permit with the City of Garden Grove.
5. Can I pass out edible samples?
A: Yes. If your samples are unpackaged and you’ll be directly handling food, we require you to abide by local health standards.The waiver in #4 above will release FACCOC and Great Wolf from any liability.
6. I paid $150 toward a non-member exhibitor table. Can I still purchase a membership and credit the difference toward a membership purchase?
A: Yes! Our basic membership is normally $150. You can purchase a discounted membership for only $100 more.
7. I’d like to be more involved in future expo planning and/or FACCOC. How can I help?
A: At FACCOC, we always welcome fresh ideas to help us improve. The best way to help is to join our expo planning committee or become an FACCOC Board Member or Ambassador. For our 2019 expo, we have a BIG change in store and we’ll need your help. See one of our expo staff members on the day of the event for more details.
8. My product/company being exhibited is very popular. Will you exclude other possible duplicate exhibitors after I sign up?
A: Although our Chamber and Expo is non-exclusive per business category and brand, we make an effort to ensure our exhibitor purchases are a good return on investment. In most cases, we will attempt to screen businesses and make exhibitors aware of any prior registration with a similar business name or product. However, screening becomes very difficult on our end as most exhibitors will register under a unique DBA where we can’t distinguish the product that will eventually be displayed at the expo.