Do you know a student who deserves recognition going into the 2016-17 school year? FACCOC’s “Generations” will honor up to 5 students from local college campuses where an organized Filipino American student organization exists.
Awardees will be selected from a panel consisting of FACCOC leadership and local alumni of your University. They will have access to influential and connected business owners within their desired fields along with local politicians in the area. FACCOC will ensure that the industry leaders or business owners of the awardees choice are seated at your table in hopes of making career enhancing connections.
Awardees will be given admission for (2) at the GALA which includes dinner free of charge. They will have the ability to purchase a table or additional tickets at FACCOC’s member rate.
We are currently raising funds for a “Fil-Am Student of the Year” that will be chosen from each University’s awardees.
** NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR USC, CSUF, AND UCLA **
- Must be a graduating senior who will receive their diploma by June 2017.
- Must demonstrate impeccable leadership on campus.
- Having a current leadership position in a Filipino student organization is a plus.
- High GPA is a plus.
- Must be influential on their peers and have strong communication skills.
- Must be able to attend the Generations GALA on the evening October 7th at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim.